Step on board our esteemed Whiskey Bus from March 15th-22nd 2024 , as we traverse the winding roads & spectacular sights of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way & engage in once in a lifetime experiences surrounding the liquid of our land – Irish whiskey.
We’ll be sipping on whiskey which can only be described as a liquid time capsule, while privately dining like kings & queens in a medieval castle, immersing ourselves in Limerick’s distilling past & taking part in a St Patrick’s parade in a tiny village in County Clare, to name but a few experiences.
You will benefit from unparalleled, exclusive access to brand founders, blenders & distillers, sampling rare & unreleased whiskeys along the way.
Throughout the week, we’ll safely bring you from A-B in a modern, air conditioned luxury coach with toilet facilities & free WIFI.
We’d be delighted to welcome you to Ireland. Spaces for Whiskey Bus 3 – The Wild West will open on a first come, first served basis on Monday 31st July at 11am EST & a €1050 deposit will be required to secure your place.
- Sipping on the ultra-rare Knappogue Castle 1951 whiskey in Knappogue Castle
- Expert Guided Whiskey Walk & historical tour of Limerick and exclusive tasting with founder of Thomond Gate Irish Whiskey, Nick Ryan
- Participate in the Kilrush St Patrick's Day Parade in County Clare with J.J. Corry founder, Louise McGuane
- Savouring Galway by the Glass
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour of Achill Island/Irish American Distillery with the founding family
- Irish Myths & Sips on Clare Island with founder of Clare Island Whiskey, Carl O'Grady